Today I am mostly trying to make Christmas cards - with "trying" being the operative word! Only managed 3 so far - so it will be a select few who get a handmade card from me this year.
Pop over and see Julia at
The Stamping Ground to see what everyone else is up to today - probably being a lot more creative than me!

22 comments:
I know what you mean. I have made quite a few "C" cards but nowhere near enough so I think "selective" will have to be my word too.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Neet #1 x
I like your selection of papers, they're festive but not too over-the-top! Have fun making :D
Hugs, LLJ #3 xx
Hope you get some time to make a few more cards. I went with a whole new radical concept this year and produced one picture which I scanned in and printed on to card and then used different mettes for variation! It was the only way I ws going to get more than one made and very liberating!
I'm sure Ann it's because you've 'got to' that the making becomes slow and less interesting than you want it to be. Happens a lot at this desk I can tell you! Meanwhile, I should point out that your desk is really tidy, how do you do that!!
And when I call you Ann....it's because I'm an idiot!! Sorry!
Three cards - exactly the number I have made this year so can see a lot of charity cards being posted.
Love the cheerful red papers you are using.
Ann B
#6
Love your desk this week, it looks so organized! wish mine was! Have a great week. Happy Crafting HaPpY WoYwW Lyn #31
great looking desk and I love that paper you are using. I have seen the poinsetta die used on several sites this week and the flowers are gorgeous. May need to look into getting one! Hope you have a great week. Merry Christmas! Vickie aka Okienurse
http://www.okienurse.blogspot.com
What a great desk today , you still have plenty time to make more cards, the paper you are using is really lovely so get cracking. Have great Wednesday Laura
Nice busy desk there - at least you have three cards done - I have about 10 half finished so I guess we are about even! Thanks for sharing. Sunshine Girl – No 2
Creative desk love the papers and pointsetta.hope you get them finished in time.Happy woyww
hugs judex 27
Good start on the cards and the papers sitting out look perfect. You've got more done than me, so I better get off the computer and busy making, don't you think? :)
Lovely papers, and a great looking productive desk! I'm sure you'll get a few more than 3 cards done! I'm terribly behind with everything, having been out of action for over a fortnight with the awful throat lurgy, but managing to crack on at last. Happy WOYWW, Shoshi #56
I've only made one card this year for the secret santa swap at our stamping group's party last Saturday!!
I must admit your desk looks the epitomy of CALM. So carry on and keep calm!
JoZarty x
It is a nightmare trying to get to the handmade cards... I keep saying I have time put aside but I never seem to get there... so I am impressed with three.... it is three more than I have managed ...xx
I am always selective about sending hand made cards at Christmas I don't like the idea of my hard work and thought just going straight into the bin. I have just ploughed on, making cards from old stash, but I may not send them all this year, and keep some back for future years.
Ive given up on hand made Christmas cards much to the horror of Pina and Nina! I decided charity cards are the way ahead for me now (although I have made a card for Pina and hope to get one made for Nina too!)
Wishing you a lovely crafty week.
Helen x
I've given up on the CHristmas cards!! Going to buy some LOL!
Happy WOYWW
Cathy xx
Whatever it will turn out to be looks great already
Bridget #21
I make cards all the time, but come Christmas and I am stumped. Weird thing don't you think? As fast as I make them my kids claim them to give away anyway, so there really is no point other than enjoying the process.
Happy belated WOYWW
Very festive papers and 3 is better than 0! I'm sure the recipients will love them.
kyla
you've made more than me! thanks for sharing! happy WOYWW!
hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS
Post a Comment