Life thru my lens
I see you just posted ahead of me in this week's Skywatch. Is there still snow in Elgin? I was up last week amid the gales and it was certainly wild then.
Great shot :0)
Amazing capture :)
Hi there - I like the faint views of the wind turbines in the back-ground.At least they are not on fire!Cheers - Stewart M - Australia
Frosty looking. Beautiful shot!Darryl & Ruth :)
Oh yes I see them, we have some near here now, some of them could be seen in one of my recent posts on my main blog.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I see you just posted ahead of me in this week's Skywatch. Is there still snow in Elgin? I was up last week amid the gales and it was certainly wild then.
Great shot :0)
Amazing capture :)
Hi there - I like the faint views of the wind turbines in the back-ground.
At least they are not on fire!
Cheers - Stewart M - Australia
Frosty looking. Beautiful shot!
Darryl & Ruth :)
Oh yes I see them, we have some near here now, some of them could be seen in one of my recent posts on my main blog.
Post a Comment