
It is the tenth of the month today over on Shimelle's blog - and in honour of this part of the country getting more of the white stuff overnight here are 10 snowy photographs from last years snow - and I will be going out for a wintry walk later with my camera so should get some more shots.
23 comments:
Stunning photographs Jo I especially live the first one.
Lovely photos. we had a light frost this morning but that's all
The scenery where you live is truly stunning and to have a beach so near makes me very envious!
Those are fab shots I like the ones of the water for some reason.
I agree with Dee these photos are stunning.
You certainly live in a beautiful part of the world.
Beautiful photos!
Lovely photos and an introduction to a new to me meme.
Some gorgeous photos....though I'm glad there's no white stuff here!!
Brrr, it all looks nice but I hope that it gives London a miss this year! Flighty xx
Oooh such lovely photos, just the thing to cool me down on a hot day in Dubai! I will miss going somewhere snowy this year for sure!
Beautiful photos and scenery - you have captured it so well.
Beautiful photos! I'm cold just looking at them. No snow where I live - Arizona, USA - desert. ;o)
A-ma-zing photos Jo, jealous of living in N Scotland when I see these.
Super photos, Jo! Looks really cold.
These are just beautiful, I really love number 7, no sign of the white stuff here in the south west UK
Beautiful pictures!!!
Love your photos. They are just gorgeous. The bridge photo is my favorite!
Fantastic photos, they make me quite jealous of the snow. Love the one of your boy looking out to sea. x
Great shots Jo :o) I love looking at your beautiful snowy surroundings, but I'm grateful not to have to drive in them!
Lovely pictures... the one with the stream is gorgeous!
wonderful wintry photos how is the weather with you at the moment? No signs of snow here .... yet! Look forward to seeing more of your pics soon
These are all beautiful. We might get one snow a year (which I am fine with) but I love seeing snow shots :) A great TEN
Beautiful collection of photos! Almost makes me wish we had more snow, almost, lol. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Post a Comment