Tuesday, 27 December 2011

More fresh air

Another day and another chance to drag our guests out for another walk and show them more of the Scottish countryside. This time we headed over to Culbin forest and a walk along the Hill 99 trail.

Totem pole in the woods.























Callum pulling an odd face as per normal.














Andy and Will.























A rare photo of the four of us together.













Not sure why Uncle Will is trying to eat Callum!!













And some photos of pinecones - because I could!




And the walk was followed by a visit to Brodie Countryfare for a yummy lunch.

2 comments:

Anj said...

Oh - I love lunch at Brodie!! I may live 400 miles away from your neck of the woods but I know your area well - we have friends who live in Nairn and have visited many times. Your pics are lovely - thanks for sharing x x

Sharon said...

This weather is bizarre isn't it - 12 degrees the other day - warmer than during the summer!!! haha - still, shouldn't knock it as this time last year we were up to our knees in snow!!!!