Forgive the flare from the sun - but said sun was rapidly going down and I refused to move the picnic bench to several locations in order to get a better shot so these will have to do.
First there was one:
And then there was two - the teenager who is usually last for everything!!
Then there were three - and I have just noticed he is wearing the same football shirt as last month - it is a favourite!
And finally there were four:
As a last minute addition to the blog hop I am at the end but you can hop back to the top here:
Margie
Melissa
Carol Anne
Patricia
MonicaB
5 comments:
I love your post. Great series of photos. I think I am wearing the same shirt is at least four of my family photos this year! Thanks for joining in even if it was last minute! Always happy to have you participate. Your family is lovely as always. We seem to have a lot of boys in the blog hop, don't we?
So glad the veiled threats & bribes worked so you were able to join in Jo. Great photo! It will be fun to look back & see the same shirt - I remember having my favorites at that age!
I love the build up to the final photo. Wonderful photo! My boys have certain shirts that they wear all the time too.
Hi Jo! Happy you could make it!
I loved the pictures... kind of suspense, waiting for who comes next! Great idea!
well done Jo on getting your photo I failed again this month what with hubby working away and DD in France xxx
Post a Comment