Thursday, 10 November 2011

10 Things : November

Have got our Internet back up and running - and I can heave a sigh of relief as this mean the boys can plug back into their X Boxes to play Call Of Duty and Battlefield 3 with their mates.

And for me it means I can play along with Shimelle and her 10 Things.

It was my birthday at the weekend and I spent a lovely day with all my boys. I had some great pressies including a Kindle which had been on my wish list for ages. The after the most delicious Sunday lunch at The Mossett Tavern we went for a walk along Findhorn Beach - and here are 10 photos from that walk:




















6 comments:

furrypig said...

belated happy birthday looks like a wonderful walk with all those gorgeous photos

Beverly said...

Happy belated birthday! It looks like a lovely day at water's edge :)

Kimberlee said...

Great photos. Lovely! Happy belated birthday!!!! Enjoy the Kindle. :)

Amy Lynne said...

What lovely photos! :) Looks like a wonderful place to take a walk!

Connie Mercer said...

enjoyed your pictures very much!!

Julia said...

Belated Happy Birthday! Love the photos - very atmospheric :)