Friday, 4 November 2011

Birthday Cupcakes

In honour of my forthcoming birthday I finally gave in and baked for the girls at work - usually whatever I bake is devoured by the locusts that live in this house and there is never enough left over to make the 5 minute journey into the office.

So I made them pink and girly (with a bit of bling) to put the boys off! They seemed to go down well - no one keeled over after eating them which is a positive thing!!

I have to say they are the best ones I have made flavour wise but have to admit to preferring the banana and walnut loaf I made at the same time - and that one is mine all mine as no one else in this house likes nuts - what a billy bonus!!



3 comments:

Erika said...

I think you need a sampler!
Looking good.
Erika.

Sue Jones said...

I agree Ericka - IO don't mind the job!

vixen said...

They look very very yummy :)