Tuesday, 29 November 2011

I ♥ my Kindle

And I love it even more now it has a gorgeous new cover.

This was my first ever purchase from Etsy - you can get all manner of loveliness from that site and I took a long time deliberating over my choice.

I bought it from Crabtree Lane - you should pop over for a look.

Made to snugly fit the Amazon Kindle 3 / 3G this cover is hand-made with black and cream Japanese linen, printed with a 35mm style camera motif. The cover has a cream cotton inner.
The cover has a matching envelope style flap with black and cream dots, black elastic loop and matching button.
This would make a great gift for people who like to have something a little different and more original from all those black carry cases on the market!


It was exactly what I was after - so much more funky than the standard mass produced fake leather ones I had seen everywhere.

Even better was that the new Agatha Raisin novel was the Kindle deal of the day yesterday - a steal for £1.14!!



7 comments:

Dawn said...

Fabulous Jo, may have to look into buying something similar for my sister

Dee said...

Oooh that is a lovely Kindle cover Jo. Very nice indeed. No wonder you were so pleased with it.

furrypig said...

I got a Kindle for my birthday but wasn't sure I wanted it! I have since opened it all up and think it is fab tho not actually read a book on it yet! Where do you find kindle deal of the days? Any other kindle hints and tips? thanks Jo xxx

Kirsti said...

Ooh very cool Jo!! Etsy is the best!! X

LindyLouMac said...

This is fabulous:)

Shazza said...

hey I knew you'd love it, cool cover x

Unknown said...

My kindle arrived today and I don't know what cover to buy for it.. I was going to wait and see if Father Christmas brings one as a surprise- but like this one!!!!