My Learn Something New Every Day is still on my desk from the beginning of last month - and still woefully empty! I made my album and introduction page and that is as far as it has got.
I have printed off some of my mini photos and really must get moving with it - I blogged all my pages - except the very last day which I will do tonight) so I have no excuse.
Hmmmm....I would love to see the finished pages as my imagination can only take me so far...LOL (well that's not the truth..it can take me VERY far..hehe)
4 comments:
Oh wow this desk is wayyy to tidy! Hope you have a great week getting creative.
Rum x
That looks like an interesting project. I look forward to seeing the latest instalment.
Ahbut at least you have every intention. If mine were safe on my blog, that's probably where it would stay!! Go on gal, get that desk into a state!
Hmmmm....I would love to see the finished pages as my imagination can only take me so far...LOL (well that's not the truth..it can take me VERY far..hehe)
Happy Friday,
Regi
Post a Comment