Wednesday, 12 October 2011

WOYWW 12th October

It's the Tattie holidays, I have a week off work and the sun is shining - so not a great deal happening on my desk.

I am still working away at my holiday album and looking through sketches for inspiration - so one sketch, one holiday photos and some scraps of gorgeous Echo Park paper - am hoping to get it finished later as I have promised youngest son that we would make our Christmas cake this afternoon.




My LSNED album is still on the desk - I have got all my mini photos printed and have made a start - onwards and upwards.



Pop over and see Julia at The Stamping Ground and see what everyone else is up to today.

And just to prove that I have been spending my time off work wisely - here is my craft room - clean and tidy - for now!!

6 comments:

Belinda Basson said...

I have also just done a tidy up after a week of working frantically at my desk, there was not much left visible...funny how I always get left with a 12x12 space on a 24x48 workspace!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fab creative space!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Shazza said...

love your room Jo!! Gorgeous papers and I like that stencil thingy- where dya get that??
Christmas Cake....you are organsied missy, it won't make the snow come any sooner you know lol!
xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Christmas cake making - I'm going to have to make mine this weekend now. We all take a turn to stir and make a wish - it wouldn't be Christmas without it!! Hugs, LLJ xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wow how neat and tidy is that give yourself a pat on the back! Now you've practised do you want to come over and do mine????? xx

l00pyscraftcreations said...

LMAO, this week I was SUPPOSED to be tidying the craft room, erm but I got a bit distracted!
Lovely and tidy, maybe I'll do mine tomorrow then...........