Last month Ann gave us a stunning class complete with instructions and everything. I am afraid I couldn't manage that so cheated and used Shimelles sketch of the week:

I asked the team to use the sketch as inspiration with the element that they had to use some old stash that they have been holding onto for some time. I used Garden Grove papers by Scenic Route (so old that the company is no longer in existence!) which I bought at the first Scrapagogo Getaway I went on - not sure what year that was but it must have been 2008/2009. Not sure why I have never used them - maybe some of the bright colours didn't appeal but I toned them down with the black and White sheets.
I have to admit I don't often scrap Andy - probably because he isn't keen on having his photo taken in the first place. These were taken on holiday when we stopped off in Pigeon Forge and took all the kids (big and small!) go karting.
My second challenge I spotted on Facebook. It was in a post from Creating Keepsakes and was a challenge to complete a page in 10 minutes!! Here is the original article. And this is my finished page - which did take me more like half an hour to do rather than the 10 minutes predicted! Same papers again but this time the photos of Andy were taken at Ober Gatlingburg during a break from following the kids around the amusement park.
3 comments:
Great pages!
Super pages. Many thanks for organising the crop
just found your blog on the team crop thread. Love the pages, might pop back and try them when i get a chance
Post a Comment