Marking a sad day - the arrival of the last ever Scrapagogo kit. I have subbed on and off for quite a few years and have been on a couple of GoGo Getaways which were fantastic.
I am going to try and do this weeks challenge over on UKS with the kit - which calls for the use of some yellow and it needs to be about an achievement or something or someone you are proud of. I have only scrapped a couple of photos from last years holiday to Devon so before this years holiday is upon us I thought I would scrap these 2 of Sam on a glorious afternoon on Croyde beach.
Pop over and say hello to Julia and see what everyone else has been up to today.
4 comments:
Perhaps now you have started the project you will become enthused. It really is worth it as we do not always remember special times and places or realize they were special and want those saved photos and words to trigger the memory.
Monica 103
I am a late woyww this week. It is never to late to scrap a lo. I still have my wedding photos in a box and that was a long time ago. My problem, so many wonderful craft things to do!! A holiday in Devon how glorious.
Sandra @101
I've always thought it would be fun to get a monthly scrapbooking kit, but never took the plunge. Enjoy your goodies!
Happy creating and happy woyww,
Sandy #16
Can't wait to see the final layout. What a handsome young man.
April #122
Post a Comment