Friday, 10 May 2013

Skywatch Friday

 A much shorter walk last weekend - but still my legs were sore at the end of it! We walked around Randolph's Leap and then on to the more impressive Sluies Gorge.

In between the trees there were some lovely views of the gorge.





A great day out for some adventurers.








But I'm not sure I would want to get into that water - very brown from the peat.




He man and enjoying the view.



Pop over to the Skywatch blog and see more skies from around the world.

4 comments:

Candace said...

Beautiful views. You really do live near some stunning scenery. I have never been to Scotland and it is a place I wold love to visit especially out in the wilds of the county side.

Steffi said...

Very beautiful photos for SWF!Thank you for sharing and have a great weekend!

Jackie McGuinness said...

Lovely!

Liz said...

Beautiful captures. Looks like a lot of fun. Happy sky watching.

My sky.