Saturday, 4 May 2013

Photo Scavenger Hunt

It took me a while to notice this but Rinda will be hosting her 3rd annual Summertime Photo Scavenger Hunt. I played along last year during our holiday to North Devon and the whole family joined in trying to find the prompts. Anyone else going to play along this year? You can read more about it here.


Starting June 1, 2013 and running through Sept. 21, 2013, join photographers from all over the world in hunting for 21 fun and eclectic items and then sharing your results.  This will be the third annual Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt, and I'm really excited for it to begin.  I'll post a list of items on that day, as well as a full list of guidelines for participants. 

2 comments:

Suzy said...

That sounds like fun. I might join in this year

Maria Ontiveros said...

Yea! So glad you'll be joining in the fun. I'm all but done coming up with the list of items.
Rinda