Wednesday, 22 May 2013

WOYWW 207

Not been around for a couple of weeks but spurred on by my crafty weekend (a class with Ken Oliver from Spellbinders on Saturday and my local crop on Sunday) I am crafting.

Some old So Sophie papers by My Mind's Eye in my colourway of brown and teal - almost too nice to cut up!! Not a fan of shaped papers but if I don't use it know I know it will sit in y stash for another couple of years.



Please pop over and say hello to Julia and see what everyone else is up to this cold Wednesday. Just to cheer you up - it is 5.5 degrees here today, we have had hailstones and the days start getting shorter in less than a month. Am so looking forward to my holiday - at least I should get some sunshine then.

8 comments:

ria gall said...

Hi Jo
loving those papers I love the colour combo. Gosh that is getting cold and I hate short days so like you I would be looking forward to that holiday you have planned
Sending hugs and hoping you have a great day
Ria #74

Anonymous said...

Looks like an awesome layout in the making there. Love the design. SueC#129

April said...

My Mind's Eye is one of my favorite paper companies. Love their stuff.
April #131

voodoo vixen said...

That has to be one of my top colour combos too! It always suits masculine pages so well and will work for feminine stuff if you fancy it up! Still cold eh? I have to admit, I had forgotten that they build houses out here for the summer... so the cold mornings are catching me out! No heating and single glazing means it takes till midday for the sun to warm the place up... but at least we get sun!! :) Annette #25

Bridget Larsen said...

Arent we terribly buying stuff then not wanting to use it lol
Bridget #11

Krisha said...

I agree about shaped pages, but yours is amazing!! I too love the color combo.
Krisha #50

Kay Hammock said...

Hi Jo,

Oh yes, I can see why that color combination is one of your favorites. I know exactly how you feel about using the papers that you really love. I'm that way about notebooks - sometimes it takes me forever to first write in them. There's something magical about a blank page (at least to me).

Thanks for visiting!!!

Happy WOYWW
Kay (6)

SandeeNC said...

'm not the biggest fan of shaped papers either and have several sitting on a shelf that I got from kits. One day I will get around to using them! OK, I am asking my WOYWW folks to rally behind me and I truly need your support. I am in a contest and the voting ends today so it's now or never. PLEASE go vote for me, yes, I am begging, lol http://www.genuinelyjanestudios.com/genuinelyblog/gjs-design-a-book-contest-top-three-finalists-announced/
waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥