Monday, 16 August 2010

On Line Crop

Shimelle has been hosting her 2nd on line crop but nce again I had other stuff on so wasn't able to play along. But when I saw the challenge about scrapbooking using stamps I knew it was right up my street as I think I stamp on almost every LO I do.

This as the second LO I managed to complete at yesterdays crop at Hopeman.

The papers are Lentil Soup by Jillibean Soup which I love as green and browns are one of my favourite colour combos. I used kraft cardstock for the scalloped edging (using the Threading Water punch) and for the title. I stamps I used were by Autumn Leaves designed by Katie Pertiet.

The photo is of a tired Callum - we had walked down to Bosta beach on the Isle of Lewis and he was complaining that he was tired - and this rock provided a perfect resting place!!!


3 comments:

Lou said...

A beautiful layout, love the photo and the papers. I've only managed to complete a few of the Challenges too xx

Erika said...

Love your LO's JO and fantastic photo too. Bless.

Kerry said...

I love this layout, the colours the white space and the photo. Thanks for sharing.