Sunday, 15 August 2010

Hopeman Crop

This afternoon was the Hopeman crop which as always was a good laugh - nice to meet some new crafty folk too.

Due to being late as there we too many things going on today I only managed 2 LOs but I am pleased with them both.

I had some new photos and some new stash to play with.

This is my first LO from this months absolutely delicious Gottacraft kit which this month was the new Indie Girl collection from Sassafras Lass. At first glance they seem quite feminine but they work perfectly with some of our photos from the Western Isles last month with gorgeous blues and greens.

And it just so happens that it fits in with this weeks page challenge by the Blue Brads over on UKS. Anything goes, you can scrap any style, theme, colour etc.
The only thing your page must have is BLUE BRADS!!
I only used 2 blue brads but it still counts.

The stamps used are Scrapagogo and Autumn Leaves and the title is Go Go Boots by Sissix.



3 comments:

Lou said...

Love this one too...I have the perfect photo for a layout like this...if thats ok? x

Erika said...

I love this LO Jo minimal but stunning and fab photo as usual. Glad you enjoyed the crop....anyone for more CAKE!! :)

sandra@gottacraft.co.uk said...

Jo, this is just gorgeous ... please send it to me so I can put it on the site.