Life thru my lens
What a beautiful view! So beautiful! A wonderful shot!
Love the reflections on the water (shame about the dolphins, though!)
I'm speechless. This photograph speaks to my soul.JM IllinoisU.S.A.
How gorgeous!
great sky
great skot
Beautiful shot, and I love your header photo also. I have to say you are spoiled. I have yet to ever see my first dolphin here in Oklahoma, USA.
lovely light, so silvery on the water.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a beautiful view! So beautiful! A wonderful shot!
Love the reflections on the water (shame about the dolphins, though!)
I'm speechless. This photograph speaks to my soul.
JM Illinois
U.S.A.
How gorgeous!
great sky
great skot
Beautiful shot, and I love your header photo also. I have to say you are spoiled. I have yet to ever see my first dolphin here in Oklahoma, USA.
lovely light, so silvery on the water.
Post a Comment