Colourful.
Recently I have picked up an old hobby again - cross stitch. I have had a few unfinished projects included a sampler where I got no further than completing the border. I decided to complete the border so I can complete the panels month by month - but I did have to removed the year from it first - as it read 2011!!
The I discovered via Facebook a fantastic US cross stitch site called the Frosted Pumpkin where many things are shouting out to me.
The only problem is I think my eyesight has deteriorated since I last stitched - and even with my varifocals on I still need to put the big light on to see what I am doing.
Here is one of my colourful boxes of floss.

2 comments:
Those are lovely!!! I really should organize all my embroidery threads.. they're all thrown into a big box.
I have a few too many unfinished cross stitch projects myself.
Rinda
Post a Comment