I make them every year - rarely stick to any of them for long - and repeat!!
I have made the annual resolution to go on a diet and lose weight. Last year I managed to lose almost 2 stone - I have put a bit back on but I am starting the year a stone and a half lighter which can only be a good thing. Combined with the less eating I want to do more moving - walking, dancing lessons (again) and this month me and a friend are going to try jogging - can guarantee that one won't last long!!
On my more list is to do more crafting (scrapbooking, card making, stitching etc) - quite fancy learning something new - maybe how to knit properly.
Over on UKS Kool Kitty Musings is running the 52 card challenge - nothing to stressful and only a card a week - so I am going to give it a go. This week it is to use any crafting goodies you received as presents for Christmas. No one gives me crafting pressies but I did have a little spend just before the holidays and I bought this cute Stampin Up bird punch. I found some really old Crate Papers scraps (Cowgirl and Avenue collections) and make a couple of birthday cards and thank you cards for the boys to write over the weekend.

2 comments:
Happy New Year Jo, good luck with the resolutions. Love the cards x
Happy New Year! I haven't come up with any specific resolutions yet, but I am definitely recommitting to healthy eating and exercise.
I like the idea of a card a week.
rind
Post a Comment