Saturday, 5 May 2012

Family x 12 Blog Hop : May

Once again I didn't manage to get all 4 of us caught on camera but I tried my best when 3 of us went down to Kingston for a walk along the pebbles by the sea.

Callum took this one of the 2 of us - in fact he took about 12 but 10 of them were blurry!! And the only way to get the boy photographer in front of the camera was to wrestle him there!

So there are the 3 of us all be it in 2 photographs.




Here are the other participants in this months blog hop:


Jo  - you are here
Ruth 
Jill 
Moncia  

3 comments:

MonicaB said...

Looks like you had a nice walk on a Beautiful beach! I love handing over the camera to the kids, you never know what you will get. He did a good job getting both of you in the frame.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos. Good effort! Boys definitely need a little wrangling some days. Thanks for joining in.

furrypig said...

getting the children in the photo seems to becoming more of a challenge, hope I manage one a month for the rest of the year, good luck to us all!