Sunday, 13 May 2012

134:365+1 : Random Choice

Suzie gave us a choice today: either a portrait of a woman or of we didn't fancy that then we had a random choice. I live in an all male household so didn't fancy the first one so for something completely random - I made bread for the first time today.

It was a bit of a cheat as I used one of the packet bread mixes from James Martin:



It was quite easy to make and it actually tastes OK - and I will have to try one of the other varieties next time. I was chuffed with my first attempt.



4 comments:

Helen said...

i havent seen these before but the finished results certainly look good, hope you all enjoyed

Anne said...

It looks absolutely delicious !
We bought a bread machine many years ago and we do bread sometimes and cakes. It's yummy !

Unknown said...

It looks so tasty. I've never seen those packs.

Julia said...

Not spotted those packs before - I'll have to look out for those!