Monday, 5 March 2012

Family x 12 Blog Hop : March

Just the two of us this month. Taken on a recent walk along Cullen beach a nice lady took pity on us after seeing us (non too well) trying to take out own photo - you know the scene - camera held at arms length only to actually capture the top third of your heads!!

So thank you to the lady whoever she was - and I hope she enjoyed her walk.


Please pop by everyone on today's hop and say hello:


Moncia   
Ruth      
Jo    <- you are here.    
Jill      
Patricia   

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super photo! Isn't it nice when strangers do that for you?! I've tried to make it a point to always ask when I see a couple out getting photos if they want me to take one for them.

LindyLouMac said...

A lovely photo of the pair of you.

Margie S (Nihao, Cupcake!) said...

Lovely photo. I want to walk along that beach today. I miss the seaside. But enough about me... great that you are getting photos with just your husband. I don't have enough of those. That is next on my list - I've handled the family photos, now I need to concentrate on my husband! Thanks for the reminder.

MonicaB said...

Lovely photo!

Anonymous said...

It's so good to walk by the beach.... even when it's cold! Loved the picture and gave me a good sensation....
I think this month, expect Margie, everybody was outside home! :)

furrypig said...

the kindness of strangers can come in very handy... cute photo too xxx

jillconyers said...

Beautiful photo :)