Sunday, 18 March 2012

78/365+1 : Hobby

Now I could list quite a few here - with the one that takes up more of my time which is reading. But I like to scrapbook, make cards, knit, cross stitch and bake. This is what Callum I I have made today following a recipe in my new Cupcakes From The Primrose Bakery cookbook. These are just plain vanilla cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing - and decorated by Callum. They are pudding tonight after tea which is going to be cooked by Callum and ably assisted by his sous chef (his Dad!!)

5 comments:

Anne said...

Cupcakes ???
Consider yourself lucky not to live close to me. You would have me as a visitor pretty often !

Anonymous said...

yum

KathiJo said...

I bake so much les now that my 17 year old has designs of maybe being a baker / Patisserie chef... it was hot Choc cupcakes (not quite choccy enough) and Fab coffee ones with choccy coffee beans for me this morning!

Unknown said...

They look delicious.

Sian said...

They do look delicious! It's funny how many of us can list a wide range of creative hobbies, not just the one!