You should have reached me via Monicas blog.
June saw a family reunion as our family headed over to the US for a holiday with my brother in law and his family - this was only the second time in the last 10 years that we had all been together. I have blogged some "en masse" photos here of all of us but the one I am sharing with you today came right at the end of our holiday.
My youngest brother in law (Uncle Will) happened to be in Atlanta working whilst we were there much to the delight of all the nieces and nephews as they all worship him!!! So here is all 3 Burton brothers together with all the children and my sister in law Kath. I wonder when we will all get together again??
July saw my Dad and Wendy make the trip up north to visit us and one afternoon we went for a walk around a local loch. I took this set of photos of them with the boys but I think in every one of them someone has got their eyes shut!!!
Please pop by and say hello to the others taking part in todays blog hop -
Margie http://xnomads.typepad.com/blog
Melissa http://www.melissagross.blogspot.com
Carol Anne http://www.scrappingthoughts.com
Ruth http://www.chattycraftyartypig.blogspot.com
Patricia http://patoliveira.woodpress.com/
Monica http://questtoperfectimperfection.blogspot.com
Jo http://mrsbeee.blogspot.com/ - you are here
5 comments:
Great photos Jo - isn't it funny how difficult it is to get everyone to keep their eyes open at the same time! :>) Glad you joined us - I edited my post to add you in!
I'm glad you joined us this month. How fun to get all the family together!
Jo, I'm so glad you decided to participate despite me missing you or you forgetting to email. The more the merrier! Great photos. Fun to hear about your summer travels.
Hey Jo! Here I am...
It's so nice when you can gather the family, isn't it?
I'm glad you could join us this month! I added you already on my blog.
We definitely have the 'eyes closed shut' problem in our family too! Brilliant you were able to join in the blog hop and how amazing to have had a great big family reunion.
Post a Comment