Hopes and Dreams at the Chocolate Pot
Café
Sometimes all your hopes and dreams
really do come true… ✨🌈
Life at the Chocolate Pot Café has never been
sweeter for Tara Porter. Nestled on Castle Street in Whitsborough Bay, her café
is thriving, her friendships are close, her foster parents are back where they
belong—and she’s finally let herself fall in love with artist Jed Ferguson.
For Jed, returning from Australia feels like coming
home in every sense. His teenage daughters have settled, his gallery opening is
a success, and with Tara by his side, the future looks full of promise.
But the past can’t stay at bay forever.
When Tara’s estranged foster sister reappears, old
wounds resurface. And when Jed is reunited with twelve year old Aaron - a boy
he once believed was his son - secrets unravel and loyalties are tested.
Now Tara and Jed must decide whether facing the past
will shatter everything they’ve built—or hope it gives them the strength and
courage to dream again.
Warm, heartfelt and hopeful, Hopes and
Dreams at the Chocolate Pot Café is a story of love, forgiveness and second
chances.
Purchase
Link - https://mybook.to/HopesDreamsatChocolate
What did I think?
Firstly. That cover. Doesn't it make you want to pick this book straight up and start reading?? It did for me.
I do love Jessica's books. They are proper feel good stories. The writing is so good - I get lost in the stories. Combined with a fabulous cast of characters and a beautiful setting. A winning formula.
The main character of Tara I loved and was rooting for her from the start. I enjoy a book where I become invested in a character and this is one of them.
I'm really hoping we don't have to wait too long for the next book in this series.
Author Bio –
Jessica Redland is the million-copy bestselling author of
novels, including the Hedgehog Hollow and Escape to the Lakes series. Inspired
by her hometown of Scarborough and the Lake District, she writes uplifting
women’s fiction of love, friendship and community.
Social Media Links –
Facebook: @jessicaredlandauthor
Twitter: @JessicaRedland
Instagram: @jessicaredlandauthor
Newsletter Sign Up: https://bit.ly/JessicaRedlandNews
Bookbub profile: @jessicaredlandwriter
No comments:
Post a Comment