The
Lighthouse by the Sea
His love might be the light she’s looking for
Purchase Link - https://mybook.to/lighthousebythesea
Anyone that knows me knows that I love a lighthouse. I find them full of mystery - maybe I have read too many stories about them and some of them have been quite creepy!!
I was excited to be returning to Barra. I have been lucky enough to visit a few of the Scottish Islands so I have a very clear picture in my head of the scenery, the villages and the weather!
This time we meet up again with Ruaridh (a name I can say but can never spell - doesn't help that there are many spelling variations of this name) and it was good to hear his story.
Now I loved the Glenbriar series and this new series is looking as though it is going to be equally as good. A slow burn romance in one of the most beautiful parts of the country. I'm already excited for part 3.
Author Bio
–
Margaret Amatt is a bestselling Scottish
author, professional daydreamer, and certified chocolate addict. She’s been
making up stories for as long as she can remember – some of them even made it
onto paper (and, tragically, onto floppy disks that no computer can read
anymore). After two decades of writing in secret, she finally unleashed her
first novel on the world in 2021, kicking off a ten-book series set on the
stunning Isle of Mull.
But why stop there? She’s also the
creator of The Glenbriar Series, where romance, small-town drama, and a pinch
of spice keep readers coming back for more. This series is still going strong,
with more books planned!
Margaret has spent her whole life in
Scotland’s breath-taking Highland Perthshire, despite her entire extended
family coming from the Glasgow area. Her books are romantic and emotional,
sweet and funny, and each one can be read as a standalone, but long-time
readers know the joy of familiar faces popping up, adding to the chaos.
So, if you love relatable characters,
sizzling chemistry, and plenty of banter, you’re in the right place – just
don’t blame Margaret when you stay up way too late reading just one more
chapter.
Social Media Links –
https://www.margaretamatt.com/subscribe
https://www.facebook.com/MargaretAmattAuthor
https://www.instagram.com/margaret_amatt_author
https://ko-fi.com/margaretamattauthor/shop
No comments:
Post a Comment