Summer Secrets at Duck Pond Cottage
Can love conquer all?
Jade and
Finn are idyllically happy in their little corner of rural Wiltshire. A rescue
centre jampacked with animals keeps them super busy. With Finn’s art going from
strength to strength, Jade can’t believe they’re living the dream until an
arrogant property developer with questionable motives jeopardises their perfect
lives and the future plans of the rescue centre.
Jade and
Finn both have trust issues and they’ve promised there’ll be no more secrets.
But keeping promises is harder than either of them imagined, especially where
Finn’s past is concerned.
Purchase
Link - https://mybook.to/summersecrets
What did I think?
I have read a few books by Della now - including the first book in this Duck Pond Cottage series.
Duck Pond Rescue sounds just my kind of place - I love animals and waifs and strays are right up my street. Jade has a heart of gold in wanting to help all the animals she can.
I love the sense of community and family in the book - and this means friends and not just blood relatives. I know from personal experience the importance of a strong support network of friends.
Loved all the ups and downs and it made for a charming and heartwarming read.
Author Bio –
Della Galton
writes short stories, teaches writing groups and is Agony Aunt for Writers
Forum Magazine.
Social
Media Links –
Facebook: @dailydella
Twitter: DellaGalton
Instagram: dellagalton
Newsletter
Sign Up: http://bit.ly/DellaGaltonNewsletter
Bookbub
profile: @dellagalton





No comments:
Post a Comment