Living The Dream at Puddleduck
Farm
Life would be idyllic if everyone else was on the same page…
Phoebe loves every minute of being a New
Forest vet, even if she hardly has time to catch her breath. If only she could
find some quality time for her and the man of her dreams, life would be
perfect.
When an ex’s heartbreak stirs up some
emotions from the past, Phoebe realises she must deal with some unfinished
business. It would seem a miracle is needed to pull off a happy ending for
everyone – but is it within Phoebe's power to work miracles?
Purchase Link - https://mybook.to/PuddleduckFarmSocial
What did I think?
I'm loving the Puddleduck Farm series and this is - sadly - is the last book of the series.
We meet again some of the well loved characters from the earlier books such as Phoebe in her vets practice along with Rufus her partner.
Once again we are treated to a heart-warming and uplifting story. Every character is well written and totally likeable.
There are different threads running through the book centering on different characters. It was satisfying to see that all the stories and loose ends were all tied up neatly.
If you like a spot of romance - and you love animals then I highly recommend this series.
I'm looking forward to what Della writes next.
Author Bio
–
Della Galton
writes short stories, teaches writing groups and is Agony Aunt for Writers
Forum Magazine. She lives in Dorset.
Social
Media Links –
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DailyDella/
Twitter https://twitter.com/DellaGalton
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/dellagalton/
Newsletter
Sign Up: http://bit.ly/DellaGaltonNewsletter
Bookbub
profile: Della Galton Books - BookBub




2 comments:
Thank you so much for beng part of my blog tour.
PS, it's not the last. I've just written book 5. :) xx
Thank you so much for being part of my blog tour. It's so very much appreciated xx
Post a Comment