Monday, 23 January 2023

It's Monday. What Are You Reading?



 It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organise yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

What I read last week.





What I'm reading now.





What I'm going to read next.



The Pigeonhole - Dani Atkins and Matt Cain

Bookclub - Toni Morrison and Neil Alexander

Readalong - Amanda Prowse (a rare re read for me) and Shari Low

Audio - Peter May and Hannah Treave

3 comments:

Mersad said...

I am reading the book "S" by JJ Abrahms. It's really good.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Kathy Martin said...

Nice looking assortment of new to me books. I hope you enjoy/enjoyed them all. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Majanka Verstraete said...

Did you enjoy A Winter Grave? I'm intrigued by the cover and title.

My It's Monday! What Are You Reading? post.