Monday, 28 March 2022

It's Monday. What are you reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organise yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

What I read last week.





What I'm reading now.





What I'm going to read next.



Bookclub - Jennifer Saint and Kazuo Ishiguro
Audio - Nita Prose and Carmel Harrington
Readalong - Paige Toon
To review - Daniel Hurst and Amanda Prowse


2 comments:

Kathryn T said...

I was drawn in by the A Prowse book as I was just looking at it on NG. I requested the Carmel Harrington book while I was there but may not be given it. I like her books and this one has a New Zealander in it so that's another drawcard. Will look forward to seeing what you think of the Prowse book.

Kym said...

I just love the cover of Ariadne, even though I don't know anything about the book. Sometimes covers are what draws me in though. Happy Reading!