Monday, 5 November 2012

Family x 12 November Blog Hop

Not much of a hop for us this month as we seem to be down on numbers - and I didn't actually manage a family photo at all. In fact you will just have to make do with me.

It is my birthday tomorrow (and thanks to my Mum I actually know what age I will be - I am finding it increasingly difficult to keep track of my age - a couple of years ago I spent a whole year thinking I was a whole year older than I actually was!) My darling hubby bought me a new camera as my pressie and as I was so impatient I got my hands on it a couple of weeks early. Here are a couple of shots Andy took of me down by the water at Nairn - I think the black and white is slightly more forgiving!!



Please pop by to see Margie and Ruth - hangs head in shame as they have managed proper family photos.


Ruth 
Jo 

4 comments:

Deb said...

Happy birthday Jo! Have a great day. Loving all your photos with your new camera and hope that you are having fun learning how to use it. Deb x

Deb said...

Happy birthday Jo! Have a great day. Loving all your photos with your new camera and hope that you are having fun learning how to use it. Deb x

furrypig said...

well it is a great photo of you Jo! i know how hard it is to get all the family together good luck for November! xxx

Ladkyis said...

I can only guarantee to be right about my birthday if it has a zero or a five on the end, anything else is just guess work and I have to ask Mr M. Lovely picture