Thursday, 5 July 2012

Family x 12 Blog Hop : July

I hang my head in shame and admit to failing with a family photo - but I have managed that rare thing - a photograph of my eldest son. He normally refuses point blank to appear in any of my photos willingly - I have to try all sort of stealth tactics to try to sneak a pic - but being a know it all (aren't all 15 year olds?) I am normally out manouvered.

Here is Callum on his last day of school - first week of the holidays done and dusted already - only 6 more to go!!



And here is Sam on his 15th birthday - refusing to get changed out of his school unifomr for the obligatory birthday photo.



Next month I hope to do better as be are off down to Devon on our holibobs.

Please pop over and say hi to the other blog hoppers:


Margie         http://xnomads.typepad.com/blog
Jo             http://www.mrsbeee.blogspot.com

3 comments:

furrypig said...

glad you made it to the hop have a lovely holiday in Devon

Unknown said...

At least you tried! That's the purpose, right?
But you could take some pictures of your boys! A great achievement! :)

I missed your picture even alone..... :)

MonicaB said...

It's great that you got a photo of your son! I can only image how hard it is to get a 15 year old to cooperate.