Sam (the eldest) refuses point blank to let me take his photo - but I set him a challenge and he did briefly cooperate. I asked him if we could check if he was taller than me - whilst his Dad took a photo as proof. Sadly he is!!
He is also catching up fast with his Dad - he already has larger feet than him:
But Callum still has a way to go. There is 3 years difference between them and a photo I took at a similar time last year shows there not to be too much of a height differnece - mainly as Sam didn't seem to be growing much at all height wise. But he is making up for it now - must be all that food he eats.
Please pop round and say hi to the other blog hop participants (our highest number ever this month.)
Jo < you are here.
3 comments:
they grow so fast my DD is now taller than me and she is still growing I think so she must be about 5 foot 9" now!
havn't ever taken a photo of my two back to back what a great way to record them growing!
My last son is quickly gaining on me. I have a feeling by the end of this year, I'll be the shortest one in the family. Super photos!
Post a Comment