
I have really enjoyed this series on BBC2 over the past few weeks - Lorraine Pascale explains everything really well - and nothing too complicated.
After watching one of the shows the boys had been nagging me to make her cookies and cream fudge chocolate brownies. They were surprisingly easy to make and you can find the recipe and watch her make them here.
I dread to think how many calories must be in each one as there is a heck of a lot of chocolate in them (and a whole pack of Oreos!!) Next time though I wouldn't cook them for quite so long as I like my brownies more squidgy in the middle.
7 comments:
yum yum
I've just discovered this programme on a Saturday morning and I've already tried a couple of her recipes! I did the 'Glam Mac and Cheese' last week and it was delicious. I must say these oreo brownies really appealed to me too, I may have to experiment this weekend!
I have just loved, loved this series ... and I took the book out of the library just the other day! It's certainly one that I'll buy.
It's not the chocolate that has calories it's the sugar! Same as all those low fat foods, they all have added sugar and salt to replace the flavour enhancement of fat.
She is good at doing simple cookery, I enjoyed the programme I watched.
I love that series too. Makes you realise that anyone can produce something of delight. Love how she jazzed up the simple chocolate cake to make it look stunning
It looks like another cookery book needed for the shelves.
I have watch the series with interest and i loved it. The only thing that i would like to know is, where is the shop where she purchased all the cooking equipment?
I think it is in London and as i live there myself wondered if anyone could help me.
Many thanks
Post a Comment