After I completed the weekly challenge I dug out the 4 pages I started at my local crop - which was weeks ago! All 4 of them are from the most recent Quirky Kits - thought I had better break into it as I am sure the next one will be winging it's way to me soon.
The first two pages feature photos taken at Benmore Botanic Gardens taken last Summer - a beautiful place which is well worth the visit.
The last two are from last years trip all the way down to North Devon. Callum on the beach at Croyde and me and my very good friend Lou. We hadn't seen each other for about 10 years when this photo was taken - and we vowed not to leave it so long next time.
1 comment:
Fabulous, clean and simple pages. Love that Sam's included in them too as I know how difficult you find getting photos of him
Post a Comment