Sunday, 23 September 2012

267/365+1 : On Your Desk

I have to admit my desk isn't usually this tidy - but my computer screen has been playing up (flashing on and off for 10 minutes before it warms up and stays on) so I had to clear some of the clutter off it so Andy could have a look. But it is terminal and a new screen is required :-(

I thought I would make the most of some clear space on my desk and actually do some crafting. I dug out some very old papers and a couple of photos from last summer to have a go at Shimelle's latest Starting Point Challenge. It is finished and I will pop back tomorrow to show you the result.




5 comments:

Janice said...

Oh yes very tidy. Hope your scrapping session goes well.

Alison Roots said...

Isn't it great when the prompt shows us off at our best. Hope you had fun scrapping.

Lynne said...

I am supposed to be scrapping before Downton tonight but....here I am commenting on blogs :) Glad computer is sorted xx

viv said...

Lovely tidy desk. I hope you had a good scrap session.

Borqna said...

Congratulations - I love your desk. When I had this - in my parents' apartment -
I always clear up and then start learning.
I can not wait for your new projects!
Good luck!