Saturday, 19 April 2008

Castle mini book




Seeing how I took loads of photos last weekend while we were castle hopping I thought I would make a mini book. It will be a nice way to remember the weekend and have some of the pics in one place.

Used some scraps of Crate Paper Avenue collection and my BIA. Saw the idea for this in an old Scrapbook Inspirations mag - its a gatefold book and I think it works really well.

16 comments:

jenny said...

Really gorgeous! I love those papers.

Fae said...

Fabulous book, love all the castle pics - I think those Crate papers are gorgeous *note to self - use the ones I have*

Bagpuss said...

This is gorgeous Jo I love the way you have added the tabs to the top of each page. Great reminder of what looked like a fantastic weekend.

x Rachel x said...

ooh lovely mini book! i'm yet to try anything properly with my BIA,it would help if i knew how to use it properly!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely love those papers

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning... gorgeous photo's and such cute boys too :)

Sarah Louise said...

I love your BIA mini book Jo. It looks stunning, well done

monika said...

What a great mini book. Love that BIA

Unknown said...

fab book - really gorgeous!

kelly said...

lovin your book! i have to have a bind it all now its all your fault lol

Cass said...

Fab little mini book and a great idea.Have you been to Findlater and Slains.They're both ruins. In fact I think Slains is being pulled down for flats.

Cass xx

Inspiration Alley said...

Brilliant book. Thought the photos were stunning when you posted them but the book really focuses the attention and highlights them.

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Smashing mini book. I feel a BIA calling - if Mr Credit Card will let me!

Helen said...

Great book! I love it.

voodoo vixen said...

Lovely book Jo!! I really must get out and about to see some of these beautiful castles - when the weather gets nicer!!

Anonymous said...

this is fab
well done